Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Love This Guy!

David continues to make gradual improvements around our house and I'm so proud of all the hard work he does! I hope that our little guy will inherit his handyman skills and grow up to be a good husband who takes care of his family like his daddy does!

I am picturing the Rude boys wearing matching coveralls and tromping about the house with their tools to "fix" things and tackle various projects. For now, David does pretty well on his own, although I know he's looking forward to having someone "helping" with everything he does. =)

The latest accomplishment was the window in our bathroom. Here you can see what we were dealing with before:



David has the new window in place and the primer is being applied.



It's amazing what a transformation it can be!

David occasionally reads my blog, and I hope that this post brings a smile to his face. I really do appreciate all he does for us. I love you Davey!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

That is so great that he can do all of that for you! It can be totally outrageous to have to pay to have that done!

What an improvement!