Sunday, April 19, 2009

Reunion

One of the blessings I received at Cascade was a wonderful group of friends. There were lots of people I got to know there during my 4 years as a student (not hard to do with a student-body size of less than 300) and I am still in touch with many of them today. I am especially thankful for the Mag7. These amazing women are inspiring and encouraging and they know how to have lots of fun too!






Cascade's final graduation and big reunion weekend is coming up in two weeks and I'm excited that we're all going to be together again. Life after college has taken us all down a different path, but we still remain good friends and enjoy seeing each other as often as we can. I'm looking forward to reuniting soon! =)

1 comment:

Isaiah & Latasha Haynes said...

Awww me too! I can't wait to see all of you again! I love you all so much! xoxo

Get this baby out! Now!!