Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tick... Tick... Tick...

I feel like I've been writing this same blog entry over and over for the last month or so. Just waiting on baby... still waiting... yep, he's still in there... nope, still no exciting news... any day now... belly still growing... etc.

We had a post-due date appointment with our doctor yesterday. For those who want details, I am dilated to 3 cm now and all systems are still ready to go. The doctor asked if we wanted some "assistance" speeding things along but we declined at this point because we would really like our labor to progress as naturally as possible.
Baby had a non-stress test and everything is fine for him to stay in there awhile longer. I've been having contractions still and they were getting stronger and more regular for a bit, but not enough to put me into "real labor" apparently.




I guess Baby Rude is still just too comfortable in there to come out. Maybe I'll turn up the TV really loud tonight so he can hear the sunny weather forecast for this weekend - perhaps that will inspire him to join us in the real world...

No comments: