Friday, April 24, 2009

4 Days Old

Having a baby and adjusting to a growing family are such surreal experiences. I feel so blessed to have a loving husband and healthy little boy. It's hard to believe that Oliver was born just four days ago - it seems like he's been in our lives from the beginning and I can't picture our family without him. What a joy he is!






Also, I think motherhood has officially turned me into an emotional wreck. I'm pretty sure that even cheesy commercials on TV are starting to pull at my heartstrings in new and unexpected ways.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they become such a huge part of your life. And not just in a, they take all your time sort of way.
LOL Don't worry, that isn't motherhood... it is 'baby blues'. :) Everything is super emotional for awhile, but you will calm down eventually and be able to watch a commercial again without crying! :)

Mandi said...

Oh yeah, I always felt funny calling it the 'baby blues'. Because I never was sad about having my baby or wished I didn't have him or anything like that. :) I was just crying about everything! :)