Saturday, April 04, 2009

When Will The Bun Be Done?

Recent comments from friends/family/co-workers:

"Still no baby, huh?"
"I was hoping you weren't going to show up to work today, and I mean that in the nicest way."
"When is your due date again?"
"You should have him on my birthday!"
"Do you think it will be this weekend?"
"I hadn't heard from you and thought that maybe it was time!"
"Do you have a feeling it will be soon?"

Listen people. You think it's hard for YOU to wait? I have no control here! It's all up to the little guy in my belly and he's completely on his own schedule!

Although he has grown a lot since this pic...





... I guess he's just not quite done yet. We are all getting a wonderful lesson in patience though. =)

2 comments:

Just me and my kids said...

lol don't you love those comments...
My favorite was when I would see people and they would say, "so you haven't had him yet huh?"
"Yes I did, I'm just incredibly fat and the baby was so ugly I decided to never let him leave the house!" DUH! lol
Hang in there, these last day will seem like forever! But he can't stay in there too much longer! lol

Mandi said...

Can't stay in there too much longer huh? This from the girl who had all of her babies early! :)

At least the Dr's won't let you go farther than 2 weeks these days! :)

LOL Just thought I would be the counter balance to everyone thinking you should have had him already! Is it helping!?!?! (I have the right since Kaden was late!) Love You!