Monday, March 23, 2009

Showering with Love

Last Thursday, our wonderful Eastside Church family threw a shower for Baby Rude. There were probably more than 25 ladies from the congregation there - along with my mom, sister, cousin, and 2 friends from high school. What a blessing to be surrounded by so much love! Of course, we played some cheesy shower games, I opened TONS of gifts (Baby Rude is now well-supplied!), and we enjoyed refreshments and fellowship together. Here are some pics from the event.

My "little" sister at one of the guessing games.



Some of the guests eating and chatting.



Is Baby Rude's nursery big enough for all these supplies and "extras"?



I'm so glad these girls came to celebrate with me!



No party is complete without some cake!




Now I have some serious "Thank You" card writing to do! =)

No comments: