Friday, August 05, 2005

Someone Needs to Get Out More...

Happy Belated B-day to A-Rae! (Who, by the way, totally needs to update her Blog! Hello? We want to know what's going on with you!) To celebrate another year of Amanda's life, Anna organized a suprise get-together at Hoyt Arboretum. I had never been there before, and it looks like a really nice place to go hiking - lots of trails, trees, small woodland creatures, etc. We had a picnic on the top of a hill with a gorgeuos view and then played a bit of badmiton and frisbee. We also stopped by the Rose Garden, but it was after nine so it was a little difficult to see the flowers. They smelled really delicious though, and I told David that he needs to take me there sometime during the day. I feel ashamed to live in Portland and never visit all of the incredible places that the city has to offer. Maybe I should start a list of "must-see" locations!

No comments: