Monday, July 25, 2005

Sunday Splash!

Oh, I forgot to report about the rest of my weekend - it ended with even more fun. Coleen invited us to go swimming with her after church on Sunday. We went to the Sandy river in Troutdale with Eric, Niki, Jon, and Tabitha. The water was freezing and there were so many people there! It took me a long time to get in the water since I am a big wussy (in a totally cool way of course) but I finally mananged to get out there and have fun. There were kids everywhere just jumping right in without a second thought - I guess they have thicker skin than I do. The river was really broad, but it wasn't very deep. I could walk across the entire thing! The water was all nasty brown and had a funky smell to it - gross huh? Supposedly this is one of the cleaner rivers around - way to go Oregon.

1 comment:

tabitha jane said...

well . . . it is the SANDY river so there's gonna be SAND in it and when people swim around it's gonna get all disturbed and make the water brown . . . but i had fun with you!