Friday, July 01, 2005

Let's see if I can come up with something...

Nothing eventful has happened since my last entry, but it's been a week so I figure I should come up with something. David is still gone this week, so I've been a little lonely. He returns this evening though, and I am very excited about that! Oklahoma here we come!

This last weekend I went home and visted my family. After church on Sunday we walked around downtown Corvallis and visited all the neat little shops. I wasn't in a money spending mood - it never seems that I am these days - so I didn't buy anything. Oh wait, I did have a milkshake, and it was carmel flavored goodness. On Monday I got to hang out with my little bros and sis (both Ben and Jere are taller than me now!) We went to a playground and played kickball and frisbee and "lava tag" - you all remember that game right? My mom made a couple of her infamous pizzas while I was there too - so good!

I don't think I have any stories to tell about the rest of the week. Let's see...last night I went to Eric and Niki's house for dinner and games. Shaun and Jessica were there too and we enjoyed Niki's homemade lasagna. I've been thinking - I really need to learn how to cook. I need a signature dish. Right now that would probably be Hamburger Helper or something else pre-made and equally unimpressive. blah.

Well don't worry faithful readers, I will have some exciting stories to share when I return from the land of tumbleweed and dust....at least I hope I do.

No comments: