Friday, October 28, 2005

Google Fun

Jamie had a brilliant idea (as she generally does) and I have decided to copy her...I went to Google and typed "Carrie needs" into the search bar. These are my favorite results:

Carrie needs more than deep-breathing exercises. (from the book Sharks, Jellyfish, and Other Deadly Things)

Carrie needs a nice, hot bath. (from a discussion about the Stephen King novel, "Carrie")

Carrie needs to change and adapt to a more adult style now. (Isn't that true!? - from an American Idol debate regarding the infamous Carrie and Bo.)

Carrie needs to get to the hospital, but they're blocks away. (from an episode of Sex in the City)

Carrie needs to return too. (according to 44% of those surveyed about Days of Our Lives)

Carrie needs to go home. (Mmm-hmm, that one is true - from another website about the American Idol star, but I think I should personally take this advice - I'm out!)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, I did that the other day - it was fun, but I didn't post it. You've inspired me... I will share my "needs" as well, now!

Oh, and thank you for the comment. I, too, am very exciting about my jumping activities! :o)

Ciao!

Jess

Erin said...

Carrie needs a new job? Haha, good luck with your new job and don't be a stranger once you leave our lives for good (ok so even though I don't work there anymore, I feel connected since you're still there and I know where to find you, hope that didn't sound creepy).

tabitha jane said...

i'm gonna try that . . . is that ok?

Carrie said...

Yeah, it's fun(ny)! Try it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »