Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Fun at Camp!

It's Day #3 out at Yamhill and we're still having a great time!

View of the Mill Pond.



Oliver and I have fun watching the events.



David facilitates the "Staple Climb" element.



Lyss and Jere are rockin' the climbing gear!



Alyssa starts her climb.



She made it to the top (101 feet up!)



Jeremiah starts his climb.



Alyssa on her way down and Jere on his way up.



Jere at the top of the climb.



I actually made this climb last year, but I am perfectly content to stay on the ground with Oli this time. He makes a nice excuse for getting out of doing scary stuff!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Hee hee! Yep! Love it when you can use the little guys as a good excuse! :)

Just me and my kids said...

Yeah I think I would be terrified! lol I'm not big on tall places! It looks like you are having a good time and Oli seems to be doing good to. Are you more tired than normal since you have a baby, or is it about the same?

Carrie said...

Oh yeah, WAY more tired! Having an infant is exhausting and I had no idea! I've heard it gets better when they sleep thru the night... I don't know how you do it with 3!