Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 2 Months!

Oliver's 2 month birthday was on the 20th and I can't believe he's that old already! On the other hand, it's crazy to think that he's only been in our family for that short amount of time (not counting when he was in the womb since we didn't really know him yet.) I can't even remember what our life was like before he arrived, though I imagine we used to get a bit more sleep in those days!








Oli's 2 month doctor appointment got rescheduled to later this week and I'm curious to know how big he is now. He's started to outgrow a lot of his newborn clothes and is getting a bit long for the 0-3 month size too. He will have to receive some shots at this visit and David said he could take him for that part. I'm thankful for that because I can hardly handle my own injections. I think I'd be a mess trying to help Oliver get through the torture!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Isn't that a strange feeling? You can't believe they are that old already, and at the same time can't remember life without them (That is a good thing though, not in a bad way!).
At Kaden's Dr. I don't hold him for his shots, they just lay him on the table, then I get to pick him up and get him away from the mean people. So I get to be the good guy at least! :)