Thursday, May 07, 2009

Reunited!

This past weekend at Cascade College, I got to attend the final graduation ceremony and several other reunion events. There were so many people there celebrating this great school - I heard an estimate that over 1300 people were involved! I got to catch-up with many old friends and acquaintances from my college days and it was great to share in some of the memories from the past 15 years.

Specifically, it was wonderful to reconnect with 6 of my favorite ladies! I think the last time The Mag7 were all together was almost a year ago at Suzie's wedding. I love that we can always just pick up right where we left off though. These gals are the best!

We snagged a couple of pics while we were together.






This was also a big weekend for Oliver. He got to attend many of the activities with us (though he slept through most of them.) He also got to meet many new friends (though we don't expect him to remember everyone's name.)




It's still hard to believe that our Cascade is closing its doors, but we know that the School of Brotherly Love will Remain Forever in Our Hearts!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Look at him checking you out! Sweet!