Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Almost Smiling!

Oliver continues to be a joy in my life and I feel blessed that I get to hangout with him everyday. I'll admit that I find it tough to get much accomplished around the house and my "To Do" list hasn't seen much progress lately, but I feel like spending time with my little boy and watching him grow and change are the most important things I can be doing right now. He's already maturing so much and I'm just sure he's going to smile very soon! He's come so close and I'm ready to see his precious little dimples in action!




He does look to be grinning in this pic, but he was actually just making a variety of expressions and I caught him as he was opening his mouth. I hope to post some real smiles on here in the near future!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Awww, he's so stinkin' cute! Love his outfit too, although it almost looks big and it's supposed to be for newborns :) Thanks for keeping us updated, I can't wait to see a real smile.

Mandi said...

I agree with you! My to do list still suffers, but what is there better or more important to do with our time than to love on our boys!