Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hello...

Whoops! I haven't updated this thing in awhile...sorry folks...I guess I was just so excited when David got home and then I've been a bit busy since then too. He got home late on Monday evening and I was soooooo happy to see him. They drove straight through from Tulsa and were a bit tired when they reached OR. He was glad to be home too, but said it was a good trip. He's got pics and stories if anyone is interested in hearing about the work they did sometime.


So what else has been going on? I've been working a lot and also attending sales training for my job. I got to go to Lori's wedding - it was really sweet. Tina was in it and bawled the whole time. hee hee I went to Tabitha and Coleen's dread party. It was my first experience dreading hair and it was pretty fun. I went to Amanda's house for dinner and she was a fabulous cook as always. David and I looked at some brand new apartments that we were interested in, but then we found out that they aren't allowing pets anymore. We really want a doggie, so that won't work for us. I had a dinner meeting for work and then went to Eric and Niki's to hang out. I had Friday off which was so nice! I needed a day off... David had a second job interview in the morning (he hasn't heard anything about it yet...) and then we went shopping downtown in the afternoon. It was nice to just relax and spend time together. We had dinner at Troy and Shauna's and then watched Sahara. Sadly, I was not able to keep my eyes open through the whole thing...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay Carrie! I'm so glad David is back from the south safe and sound. Give him a big slap on the back for me and tell him good work chap!