Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The New 8-5

I know that I haven't written in awhile, but I have an excuse! ...At my new job I don't have hours and hours to spend on my blog, ebay, Craigslist, etc, - like I did at my old job. I am really enjoying working at Cascade though. It's a little bit weird to be back after being a student here for 4 years and then being away from this environment for a year and a half. (although I just live down the street from the campus...) Anyway, I think it's fun to be back and my co-workers are great! (That's a shout-out to all of you that read my blog, and for the FTCU homies - I do miss our fun times...don't think I have forgotten about you! ...and I'm still up for the tattoos if you are!) I still haven't learned everything in my position yet, but I'm working on it and having a good time. Yeah, enough about work...

I am very excited that it's Thanksgiving time! I get a five day weekend which is fabuloso. David and I are driving up to Spokane to stay with his parents tonight (they just moved there last week) and then we are heading to Priest Lake in Idaho to spend a few days at a big cabin there with all his relatives. We are hoping for lots of snow 'cause we are bringing all our gear and there is rumor of snowmobiles. After some fun in the Spud State, we are driving down to Corvallis to see my family too. (There will not, however, be any snow or rumor of snowmobiles there...) I'm sure we will have fun nonetheless. I'll give y'all a full report when I get back!

4 comments:

Erin said...

'bout time! I was worried with the new job you'd never post again! However, I'm glad you like your new job and also I hope you have a super duper Thanksgiving. Sounds like a busy one, but a fun one.

laurie said...

I'm so glad you like your new job. And a five day weekend? I'm so jealous!

By the way, your stadium seats have arrived. You'll have to visit soon and pick up those bad boys.

Erin said...

ohh what are stadium seats? They sound exciting.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have links on my site to Arctic Cat Snowmobiles resources. Your readers might be interested in checking it out further.

Arctic Cat Snowmobiles