Friday, July 23, 2010

A Midsummer Night's Post

I can't believe July is almost over now and it's been FOREVER since I wrote a post on my blog. David's on his way to Mexico, Oliver and Tucker are sound asleep, and I've already done the dishes, so I guess I can take a moment to load a few photos. :)

Oh drat. I guess I forgot how to load these properly so they are in backward order. It's like our summer in reverse. Fun. :)


Enjoying a bonfire before the teen camping trip.


David makes a new doorway to our basement (and a big mess).


Oliver eats Cheerios with a fork.


David tears out walls in the basement.


Oliver obsesses about shoes.


Enjoying Challenge Camp at Yamhill.


Baby pool time.


Installing all new plumbing at our house.


4th of July Party.


Church camping trip.


Cleaning up our back yard.


Happy Father's Day!


A little date with Edward Cullen.


One of David's crazy hair stages.


Karaoke date night.


Oliver and his girlfriend in Sunday School.


I have high hopes for updating in greater frequency!

No comments: