Tuesday, July 07, 2009

12 Weeks!

I can't believe little Oliver is 12 weeks already! It seems like he is growing and changing everyday and I want to capture every little moment and milestone because they are passing so quickly. Oli gives out smiles freely now unless he is busy "concentrating" on something - he likes to spend time in serious study of his world at times and it can be tough to break through his intensity. He had his first official laugh for his dad last night after bath time. What a happy squealing little sound it was! We hope to hear a lot more of his giggles! Oliver is also gaining better hand-eye coordination and likes to bat at his toys in his bouncy seat or on his floor gym. We also try to read books every day and he doesn't seem to be completely bored by them. =)

Some recent-ish pics of our little man...








2 comments:

Mandi said...

It is so true how quickly they change. Laughing already! Yay! Isn't that the happiest sound in the whole world. :)

Just me and my kids said...

Time goes by so fast, I can't believe I have a 1 year old a 3 year old (in 20 days) and a 4 year old! didn't I just come home from the hospital with them?