Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oliver - 4 1/2 Months!

I've had a gap in my blog updates and my only excuse is that we've been BUSY! I don't know how I ever thought I had a packed schedule before I had to deal with working full-time, supporting David in his ministry, AND juggling the details of having a young baby. I can't even imagine what it will be like when we have more children! I suspect that the craziness and joy will just grow exponentially!

Anyway, our sweet Oliver is continuing to grow and mature and we enjoy each day with him. He's making some new sounds (that I describe as hooting and blowing his lips) and still working on his teeth. His hands are constantly in his mouth or trying to grab onto his toes, and sometimes his toes end up in his mouth too (ew!) He likes to play in his exersaucer and does pretty well on car trips. Here are some recent(ish) pics:







No comments: